Well, Addy stayed home with me today since I did not have to be in the office. It has been quite nice being able to keep her home with me a couple days since beginning daycare. Our days together are mostly spent playing, watching cartoons, and going shopping. Addy has been becoming more aware of her surroundings over the past couple of weeks. She is often laughing, smiling, and cooing. Recently she began to notice the bright lights in the center of her swing. Now every time she is placed in her swing she starts by looking to see if the lights are on, it is always adorable. I think even Addy is happy that it is Friday so that even she can sleep in tomorrow morning. Addy really struggles with waking up at 6am to go to daycare on the days that she does go. Usually I can change her diaper and put her clothes on while she fights to not wake up.
I think I have e-mailed most family members the address for this site but if I forgot anyone then please pass the address on to them. I am sure there are some family members whose addresses I may not know.
Have a good weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment