Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Getting Started!
Hi everyone! Recently one of my friends introduced me to this idea of blogging when her mom provided me with the blog which she began in order to keep her friends and family updated on her pregnancy. Well, of course I thought this would be a wonderful idea to keep our own friends and family updated on how our little angel is progressing. Hope that everyone enjoys our photos and updates. Little Addison is doing well. Addison attended her first day at daycare on July 21st and I sobbed the whole way to daycare and the whole ride to work. I had to talk myself into not picking her up before 4 pm even though I was done a little earlier. Since I do schedule my own appts and will not be busy for the first couple of weeks Addison will only be attending daycare about 3 days a week. Addison's first day at daycare went very well and I think I had a harder time with it than she did. Addison did get to stay home with me today and she went to the office with me today for the short time which I did have to meet with my supervisor. Again...had a very good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment