Wednesday, August 13, 2008


Hi everyone! Sorry I have not posted anything in awhile. Things have been pretty hectic here. Addy is doing well in daycare though she had a few rough days this week. Addy is still home with me a couple days a week however will be at daycare more often once I begin classes. Addy still sleeps great through the night and usually falls asleep around 7pm. Addy is starting to explore her toys that hang from her carseat alot more. She will often pull them towards her mouth. Addy has figured out how to pull or binky out of her mouth however gets very frustrated when she can't figure out how to put it back. She just loves to sit up like a big girl and is already very interested in the Noggin channel. Matt and I are doing well. We will be heading to Uniontown this Saturday at which time we will be going to Hutchison's summer picnic after I go to a friends baby shower. I will try to add some more pics after this weekend as well as at least one new post every week.

No comments: