Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weekend in Pyme


Well, Addy got to visit with grandma and grandpa Fenlock this weekend at Pyme. Was not a very busy weekend, actually did not do much of anything. We had traveled up to Pyme this weekend to house sit for Matt's parents while they went camping. It was nice relaxing weekend. Addy also got to see her Aunt Daneen, Uncle Luc, and Nicolette (sorry if I misspelled that). Deke got to go swimming at the lake which naturally made him very happy since he does not get nearly as much attention these days. We left Pyme at about 6pm and by 6:30 Addy was asleep and is sleeping through the night. She did not even flinch when I took her from her carseat to her pack n play. The picture posted is actually from when we got home this evening.
Addy also turns 4 months tomorrow. I can't believe she is already 4months old. Addy is also growing more and more every day. Addy does have a doctor's appt later this week so I will post later in the week to let everyone know her length, weight, etc.


Have a good week everyone!!


Nicki & Matt

No comments: