Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wednesday at Nana's





Well, I finally talked Matt into going rafting with some friends. I don't have any pictures yet to post however I will post them as soon as I get them. We went rafting on Wednesday Oct 20th and it was an awesome day on the Lower Yough. The tempeture was perfect and the water felt refreshing when you did get wet. We had alot of fun and I had my first out of boat experience on the water. Looking forward to trying the either the New River or the Gauley either this fall or next fall. Also rafted the Upper Yough at the beginning of the summer which is a totally different experience from the Lower Yough.

Addison stayed home with Grandma Covato while we went rafting. Prior to leaving to go rafting my mother gave Addison a big pink ball which she just loved. I tried my best to get some pictures of her playing with the ball to post. Grandma Covato and Addison had a great day and even went to the mall together. Addison is starting to hold herself up very well when on her belly. She does get a little frustrated after awhile because she wants to be able to move and can't . We try to place her on her belly for a little bit every evening though it is hard because she falls asleep so early for the entire night.
I must also tell you that since Deke is so neglected now, I registered him for doggy day at Sandcastle. Yes....the dogs all get to swim on this one day at Sandcastle. People are only allowed into the water up to their knees. They are even going to have chicken flavored snow cones for the dogs along with game, raffles, etc. This event takes place on Sept 6 and costs $20.oo per dog (people are free). You do have to register your dog first so if anyone is interested let me know and I will pass along the phone number.

Well I am sure I will have more pics after this weekend .
Have a good weekend everyone!!


No comments: